Long term targets (2020)
- Increase the proportion of South Australians participating in social, community and economic activities by 2020 (SASP Target 23).
- Increase the healthy life expectancy of South Australians to 73.4 years (6%) for males and 77.9 years (5%) for females by 2020 (SASP Target 78).
- Increase the use of public spaces by the community (SASP Target 1).
- Reduce victim reported crime by 38% by 2014, maintaining or improving thereafter (SASP Target 17).
- Reduce deaths and serious injuries on South Australian roads by at least 30% by 2020 (SASP Target 22).
SASP - South Australia’s Strategic Plan. Download a copy of South Australia’s Strategic Plan at saplan.org.au.
Wednesday, 24 September 2014